The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: Seattle
“Triple B” Brussels Sprouts
Posted on May 10, 2011 by hillaryrosemary
I speak for Amy as well when I say we had a bit too much fun on Cinco (y seis… y siete) de Mayo… so naturally come Sunday afternoon bourbon seemed like a reeeaaally bad ingredient choice. Late Sunday afternoon I … Continue reading →
Posted in Bacon, Bourbon, Brussels Sprouts, Garlic, Pork, Thyme | Tagged bacon, bourbon, bread crumbs, brussels sprouts, Chef Jason Wilson, Crush Restaurant, garlic, Seattle, shallots | Leave a comment