The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: shakshuka
Shakshuka (eggs poached in spicy tomato sauce)
Shakshuka, or eggs poached in spicy tomato sauce, is a classic Israeli breakfast, but delicious at any time of day. It is one of those dishes that looks and tastes very complex, while it actually comes together very quickly and … Continue reading
Posted in Cheap Eats, Eggs, Feta Tagged cheap eats, dinner, eggs, saveur, shakshuka, tomato sauce Leave a comment