The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: simple syrup
Rhubarb agua fresca
I had originally wanted to make a fun rhubarb cocktail for this post, but since I have a half marathon coming up this weekend I needed all the hydration I could get! And aren’t mocktails the new cocktails anyway…? So … Continue reading
Posted in Citrus, Cocktails and Mocktails, Rhubarb Tagged agua fresca, drink, lime, mocktail, rhubarb, simple syrup, strawberry, summer Leave a comment