The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: summer squash
Chilled Roasted Summer Vegetables
As we’ve all heard and experienced, this crazy heat wave has been quite unbearable. So you might be asking yourself why on Earth I would have wanted roasted veggies in 100 degree temperatures. For some bizarre reason I had a … Continue reading
Posted in Mushrooms, Quick & Easy, Summer Squash, Thyme Tagged balsamic vinegar, mushroom, red onion, red pepper, roasted vegetables, summer squash, vinaigrette, zucchini 1 Comment