The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: taleggio
Deep Dish Mushroom Pizza: Revisited!
I’ve been dying to make this Deep Dish Mushroom Pizza for soooo long… so last night I finally made it happen. Amy’s instructions were perfect, I followed them to a T. I did make the crust myself though… (sorry to … Continue reading
Posted in Mushrooms Tagged mushroom, parmesan cheese, pizza, pizza dough, rosemary, shallot, taleggio, thyme 2 Comments
Deep Dish Mushroom Pizza
Listen, I know what you’re thinking, “wow, one of the kitchens is really slacking this week…..” But you know how it is! Life gets in the way sometimes. The funny thing is, I made my mushroom meal last Friday but … Continue reading
Posted in Mushrooms Tagged mushroom, parmesan cheese, pizza dough, rosemary, shallot, taleggio, thyme 2 Comments