The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: union square farmers market
Spring Salad & Pan Roasted Chicken with Ramps
What a glorious Saturday it was last weekend! I awoke early and ran up the west side highway to the Union Square Farmers Market. I bought a chicken, asparagus, spring red onions, an assortment of shoots and baby greens, fingerling … Continue reading
Posted in Farmers Market Finds, Garlic, Lemon, Local Food, Ramps, Thyme Tagged asparagus, chicken, dinner, dinner party, garlic, ramps, spring, thyme, union square farmers market Leave a comment