The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: vegetable
Quick Balsamic-Glazed Brussels Sprouts: Revisited!
I am greatly saddened that it has taken me so long to make these Quick Balsamic-Glazed Brussels Sprouts. It is eerily too easy to make them… You most likely have oil, balsamic vinegar, and s+p kicking around your kitchen, so … Continue reading
Posted in Anniversary, Brussels Sprouts, Quick & Easy Tagged balsamic glaze, balsamic vinegar, blue hill, brussels sprouts, Dan Barber, side dish, vegetable 1 Comment