The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: walnuts
Nutty Plum Oatmeal
I love plums in tarts, crisps, cakes… the list goes on. But since I didn’t want to have a whole dessert to myself (which I would obviously finish solo), I decided to craft something with great dessert-y flavor but also … Continue reading
Posted in Plums Tagged breakfast, maple syrup, oatmeal, plums, summer, walnuts Leave a comment
Walnut Dill Tuna Salad
In my opinion, classics are made to be revisited, reworked and revamped. Apparently there’s more than one way to skin a cat (where did that expression even come from anyhow?) and many more ways to make tuna salad than with … Continue reading