The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: wedge salad
This week I re acclimated myself with two long lost loves. 1. Iceberg lettuce (pipe down health nuts, I know it basically has the nutritional value of a glass of water) and 2. Bacon. I know what you’re thinking, “Amy … Continue reading
Posted in Avocados, Bacon, Eggs, Lemon, Tomatoes Tagged avocado, bacon, cherr tomatoes, hard boiled eggs, health nuts, iceberg, lemon vinaigrette, lettuce, wedge salad 1 Comment