The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: white wine vinegar
Fava beans with asiago cheese
A fresh fava bean salad is such a delight on a hot day with a cool glass of wine… and yesterday was certainly a hot day here in NYC, up in the mid 80s with extreme humidity. Shelling and cooking … Continue reading
Posted in Beans Tagged asiago cheese, fava beans, olive oil, salad, summer, white wine vinegar Leave a comment