The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: winter
Sausage, Bean and Cabbage Soup
It seems we’re in that weird span of time just before Spring when we get a beautifully balmy day on Saturday and by Wednesday they’re calling for snow. The perfect weather for getting sick, really. So why not load up … Continue reading
Posted in Basil, Beans, Cabbage Tagged butter beans, cabbage, great northern beans, one pot, soup, spicy, winter Leave a comment
Spicy Sausage & Bean Soup
I’ve been meaning to make chili for quite some time now, but the tail end of a nasty cold and a long work week made it very difficult to think about cooking something that might take 45 minutes to an … Continue reading
Posted in Beans, Cheap Eats, Encased Meats, Pork, Quick & Easy Tagged bean, dinner, sausage, soup, winter 1 Comment