The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: wire whisk
After thinking for a few days on what I wanted to make involving butter I settled on a sauce – a butter based sauce. I haven’t made too many in my day so I figured it’d be a challenge and … Continue reading
Posted in Butter Tagged asparagus, beurre blanc, butter, vegetables, vermouth, wire whisk 4 Comments